The ultimate aim of digitalization of our service provision is to make the global trade in the horticultural sector more accessible and simpler.
Digitalization also contributes to increasing your margins by saving time and money. It stimulates the growth of your company. With the latest technology, we can quickly develop digital services that match your needs.
Vision of the future: our digital services
The digitalization of our service provision is evident in several areas:
- Trade platform FloraMondo for growers
- Trade platform FloraMondo for buyers
- Trade Platform PlantConnect for growers
- Trade Platform PlantConnect for buyers
platform (in development): Floriday.io
- Auction process
The main points of the Royal FloraHolland digital strategy are:
The way in which we are digitising: our current marketplace must remain open while we work on improvement.
The development of a new online trade platform to replace FloraMondo.
The speed at which we work and the change required to take on staff who can use the latest digital technology.
The collaboration with growers and buyers but also other partners.
- Yes, I subscribe for the monthly newsletter about Floriday.io
- Read: Gerhard van der Bijl (CDO): "Floriday is is a great step forwards for floriculture"
- Read: Vlog auctioneer Paul Freriks about digitalization (as from minute 2:09)
- Read: Florists find deeper and broader assortment at Clock Presale
- Read: Digitalization is an important component of the 2020 strategy
- Read: Royal FloraHolland and FloraXchange join forces to create a single digital growers' platform
- Join the conversation in our community!