Tickets & tours
Tickets can only be bought at the flower auction. As you walk around, you will find information panels which explain - in four languages - the auction process and the amazing activities you are watching. See you soon?
There is no need for you to book this tour in advance.
- € 8 per person
- € 5 per child (up to 11 years)
Groups (from 15 people)
- € 7 per person (tour guide and bus driver free of charge)
Guided tours (maximum of 25 people)
- € 125 plus entrance fee (only by booking, use the form below)
Aalsmeer Combi ticket
- € 18 per person
- € 10,75 per child (up to 11 years)
From the Visitor Centre, walk across a gallery through the auction complex. At the end of the bridge, you arrive at the auction room where dealers buy at the clock.
As you walk around, you'll find information panels which explain - in four languages - the auction process and the activities you'll be watching. There's no need to sign up for this tour in advance.
You can also explore the auction with a professional guide. Tours are conducted in Dutch, English, German, French and Spanish.
Guided tours are by appointment (at 7.00 am) and extra costs.
- Employment communication for students and pupils (request exclusively by teachers)
- Business to business
- Press and film recording
- Private tour
Please note: There will be no guided tours during the high season. We will provide guided tours again from 27 May 2019 onwards.
Aalsmeer combi ticket
The Aalsmeer combi ticket gives you entrance to Aalsmeer's three tourist high points, all in one day:
- From 07.00 am: visit the flower auction and stroll around on your own (lasts about 1½ hours).
- From 10.00 am: visit the Historic Garden. See living history in 13,000 m² of Aalsmeer.
- At 11.00, 13.30 or 15.00 hrs: board a 'Westeinder Rondvaart' boat for a tour of discovery of the Westeinderplassen (lasts about 1 hour).
The Aalsmeer combi ticket is available from Tuesday to Friday (1 April - 27 September 2019).
The boat and the historical garden are located in the centre of Aalsmeer, next to each other.
Bus 357 (towards Aalsmeer) stops practically in front of the door to Royal FloraHolland. It takes just 6 minutes to reach the Hortensiaplein. From there, you can wander towards the centre of Aalsmeer (10 minutes) or take a bus heading towards the centre of Aalsmeer (several buses) and get off after one stop.